Using HOST saves water. How much water? 100 percent.
Most people think you need water to clean carpet and you do. You just don’t need a lot of it. The little moisture that is needed is already in HOST.
Why waste water on cleaning? For example, if the US cleaned all of its carpet just once with HOST instead of hot water extraction, the US would save enough water to supply all of Chicago with drinking water for twelve years!
Saving water is important. But so is saving money. Water itself might not cost much, but the hidden costs add up. Using HOST will eliminate hidden costs such as:
- Using the air conditioning and fans to dry carpet and floors
- Dehumidifying buildings
- Treating wastewater
- Slip and fall liability
- Mold or microbe remediation
- Health costs due to poor IAQ
- Heating water for cleaning
That’s enough water to:
- Fill 195,000,000 standard bathtubs
- Flush a 1.6 gallon toilet more than 6,000,000,000 times
- Sustain over 53 million people for one year or over 670,000 for their lifetimes